What Is A TEP?ww_admin
Trust Estate Practitioner
As specialists in inheritance and succession planning, Trust Estate Practitioners can draft wills and trusts, administer estates, act as trustees and advise families on how best to structure their finances to ensure compliance and preserve their assets for future generations. A TEP can advise on:
- How to provide for a partner, while protecting the interests of your children
- Setting up support and care for elderly or vulnerable relatives
- Helping families with interests spread across the world to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries
- Putting in place a plan for your family business to pass safely to the next generation
- The best way to support charitable causes in which you are interested.
A TEP has a combination of specialist qualifications and experience, including significant involvement at a specialist level with inheritance and succession planning.
An empathetic service. Paul was able to translate difficult concepts and offer effective solutions that we understood. To us, his service represented an investment and not a cost.